*Husbands’ point of view:*
At last a Husband has gathered the courage and taken the time to write down all of these.
We always hear “the rules” from the Wife’s side.
Now here are the rules from the husband’s side.
These are our rules! Please note..
These are all numbered “1” because each one is as important as the others !!!
1. Husbands ARE not mind readers.
1. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way.
1. Crying is blackmail.
1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Neither do Strong hints! Obvious hints never! Our wiring does not take them!! Just say it!
1. Yes and No are perfectly Acceptable answers to almost every question.
1. Come to us with a problem only If you want help solving it. That’s what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 Days.
1. If you think you’re fat, you probably are. Don’t ask us.
1. If something we said can be interpreted in two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.
1. You can either ask us to do something Or tell us how you want it done. Not both.
1. If you already know best how to do it, please just do it yourself.
1. When I am seeing tv, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.
1. Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we.
1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not! A color. Like Pumpkin! We have no idea what mauve or lavender is.
1. If we ask what is wrong and you say “nothing,” We will act like nothing’s wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.
1. If you ask a question you don’t want an answer to, Expect an answer you don’t want to hear
1. Don’t ask us what we’re thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as football, cars, bikes or games or page 3 pyts.
1. You have enough clothes.
1. You have too many shoes.
1. U r in shape….. Round IS also a shape!
1. Thank you for reading this. Whoever follow this will have to sleep on the couch tonight;
But did you know men really don’t mind that? It’s like camping.